Conquering Complexity With Hyper-Convergence
IT complexity is not going away. Rather than a temporary disruption, it’s the daily reality of managing multiple new technologies, platforms, applications, endpoints and data volumes in today’s hyper-active digital business environment.
This brings a number of challenges and disadvantages, both for IT and for the business as a whole:
- Increased operational costs and resource burden
- Reduced flexibility and response times
- Reduced customer/user satisfaction and productivity
- Slower time to market for innovations
Whatever the source of the complexity, IT leaders are recognizing the need to simplify and control their IT infrastructures using hyper-convergence systems—the melding together of servers, storage and virtualization resources into a single appliance with streamlined management.
In a Hewlett Packard Enterprise-sponsored survey of almost 600 IT leaders in 22 countries, primary drivers for these converged systems included:
- 60% of respondents identifying cost reduction as their No. 1 one driver
- 51% wanted easier/faster deployment
- 46% needed to simplify data center scaling
Yet, as the buzz around hyper-convergence grows, department heads struggle to figure out exactly what it can and can’t do, and how it could impact their IT organization.
A Comprehensive Solution The HPE Hyper Converged System is an all-in-one compute, software-defined storage and intelligent virtualization solution that:
– Is designed to provide intuitive automation, federated life-cycle management, intelligence from analytics, and affordability with investment protection
– Deploys at cloud speeds, simplifies IT operations and reduces costs—all with an upgrade path to composability.
– Delivers simple configuration, virtual machine modification and increased VM density
With lower cost of ownership and greater flexibility to meet more demands, your business will be able to deploy pre-validated, factory-tested configurations in weeks instead of months and set up IT services in minutes, not hours. All this comes with improved efficiency, simplicity and speed with integrated, workload-optimized systems.
The Importance of Choosing the Right Partner to Transform Your Business
Over the past 30 years, Micro Strategies, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Platinum partner, has learned what it takes to stay ahead of the technology curve. For the past three years, we’ve been highlighted on the Top NJ Privately Held Companies List, Inc. and recognized in the NJBIZ Fastest Growing Companies earning a nearly 100% customer satisfaction rate. But more importantly, our experience and expertise, supported by 200-plus certifications, enables our customers to grow and transform their business through the innovations we deliver.