Workshare is the leading provider of enterprise file sharing and collaboration applications, making it easier for individuals and organizations to work together securely on documents and files.
Workshare’s flagship solution, Workshare Professional 9, combines:
- Compare - market-leading capabilities for comparison of MS Word, Power Point & image based PDFs, including multiple version and category reviews.
- Protect - metadata removal features clean hidden sensitive data from emails and attachments in a single, simple, desktop application.
- Connect – the component provides users with a set of online services to enable simplified collaboration from both inside and outside your organization.
All components of Workshare Professional 9 may be purchased as stand-alone solutions.
Workshare's customers, from industries as varied as Legal, Accounting, Financial Services, Education, Manufacturing, Retail, Real Estate, Consulting, Energy, Government, Life Sciences, Media, and Technology, number nearly 2 million professionals in more than 70 countries.
Workshare solutions offer:
- Faster Document Revision Cycles
- Collaboration Features to Quickly Incorporate Feedback
- Mobility to Work on the Go
- Improved Control of Document Dissemination
- Enhanced Version Controls
- Faster Response Times to Client/ Partner Requests
- Deeper Security and Permissions on Attachments
- Improved ECM/ DMS Integrations for HP Worksite, SharePoint, Alfresco & More
- Superior Client & Prospect Interactions
As one of only five Workshare Alliance Partners in the US, Micro Strategies provides Sales and Sales Support for Workshare clients throughout the country. We offer Workshare professional support in person or online. To learn more about Workshare technology, please call us at (973) 625-7721.