Corporate America is adapting to a “new normal” during the coronavirus pandemic, and while we are united in not knowing what the new normal will be, the immediate challenge is managing a virtual workplace, including being productive within a virtual environment, and finding new ways to communicate, network and collaborate.
Understanding the challenges that our customers, partners, and others are facing, we are sharing several things in this blog:
- Articles and guides on how to not only manage but lead a virtual workforce
- Links to resources on how to effectively work remotely and ensure the cyber hygiene of your workforce
Additionally, we hosted a open forum for business & technology leaders, including Robert Claybrook and Andrew Laudato, where we explored how leaders are addressing their challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic. Watch the full webcast here.
The resources we’ve gathered are below. If you have additional suggestions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leadership & Virtual Workplace Management
- Leadership in a Crisis: Responding to the Coronavirus Outbreak and Future Challenges (McKinsey & Company)
- A Guide to Managing your (Newly) Remote Workers (Harvard Business Review)
- The CEO’s Guide to Remote Working (Forbes)
- COVID-19 Has My Teams Working Remotely: A Guide for Leaders (Gallup)
- Vague Remote Work Policies Won’t Cut It During the Coronavirus Pandemic (Fortune)
- 12 Articles for Managing With Resilience in a Time of Uncertainty (MITSloan Management Review)
Tips for Working Remotely
- 15 Questions About Remote Work, Answered (Harvard Business Review)
- 8 Tips to Make Working From Home Work For You (NPR)
- What It Takes to Run a Great Virtual Meeting (Harvard Business Review)
- How to Get People to Actually Participate in Virtual Meetings (Harvard Business Review)
- Conflict Management Tips for Remote Teams (Uncommon League)
Cybersecurity & Working Remotely
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Managing Cyber Security Risks of Remote Work (National Law Review)
- How to Maintain Safe Cybersecurity Practices while Transitioning Workers from the Office to Remote Workstations (TechRepublic)
- Remote Computing: Cyber Protection from Home (New York Law Journal)