Fast growing law firm needed significant network upgrades to consolidate and secure their infrastructure
If your law firm has experienced significant growth recently, there’s a good chance that the technology you started out with no longer serves your needs. It is important to re-evaluate your existing infrastructure and data security measures to ensure its capabilities align with your company’s trajectory.
This large NJ law firm consulted with Micro Strategies regarding their issues with network speed, network outages, and storage. They had lost confidence that their managed service provider was providing them the best solutions and service for their fast growing organization.
Network Upgrade Coupled with Managed Services Solution
Micro Strategies met with the client to understand their business plans and their concerns regarding their technology. Based upon this information Micro Strategies performed a full network audit to determine the current state of their network, and presented the written report and results to the client along with a detailed proposal of what was needed to solve the client’s technology issues. Based upon our recommendations, the client agreed to consolidate the networks in their three locations, upgrade their storage and network infrastructure, implement 24/7 network monitoring, and added Cisco’s Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) as a security upgrade. In addition, the client contracted Micro Strategies as their managed services provider to monitor and manage their technology infrastructure.
Real Business Results
- Best in class IT infrastructure to support all essential business functions
- Noticeable improvement in network speed
- 24/7 network monitoring and support
- Managed Services of all their servers, storage, firewalls and switches
- Semi-annual testing of their business continuity plan
- Software: Microsoft, VMWare, Datto, iManage
- Hardware: Lenovo, VMWare, Datto, IBM
- Networking: Cisco
- Services: Micro Strategies Architect, Design and Development Services