Is your organization focused on thriving, beyond surviving, in a disruptive world? Is your organization trying to achieve greater business agility? Is your organization trying to digitally transform? If so, consider the need to synergize business, strategy, leadership, culture, execution, technology as well as customer experience (CX) and employee experience (EX) in the creation of value.
THE WORKSHOPThe Catalyzing Business Agility (CBA) workshop is a hands-on experience designed to catalyze your journey towards achieving greater business agility and digital transformation. The workshop ensures a transformation or change journey is integrated, well-orchestrated, and accelerates outcomes and impacts with enduring scalability and sustainability.
- Launch a new transformation or change journey of any scope and scale (team/project, department/division, enterprise/organization, etc.) by grounding, orienting, and activating a leadership team and change team.
- Vitalize a challenged transformation or change journey that is not generating outcomes or making an impact by reestablishing the leadership team’s and change team’s transformation strategy and approach.
- Ground leaders and change teams in assessing current conditions and designing interventions for achieving success.
- Business leaders, who lead transformations and change journeys, specifically from a business viewpoint.
- Technology leaders, who lead transformations and change journeys, specifically from a technology viewpoint.
- Change agents, who advance change within their organizations.
- Coaches & Consultants, who coach and consult their clients in transformations and change journeys.
Day 1: Diagnostic – Raise Awareness & Generate Insights
- Determine the subject — a team/project, department/division, or enterprise/organization
- Explore the subject and its environment
- Recognize why transformation and change are imperative
- Explore the subject’s ability to adapt and evolve in its environment
- Recognize the subject’s constraints and enablers for achieving great resiliency and antifragility
- Become aware of the subject’s degree of resiliency and antifragility
Day 2: Enablement – Ready for Action & Inspire for Impact
- Recognize what the subject’s environment deems valuable — the subject’s business model
- Identify opportunities for innovation and disruption
- Recognize how the subject generates value — the subject’s operating model
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Understand a proven approach to catalyzing resiliency, antifragility, and transformation
- Design a transformation strategy for catalyzing the subject’s resiliency and antifragility
EVENT FEEPer Attendee: $1300
The fee covers attendance at the two-day workshop, lunch and refreshment breaks, Full payment of the event fee is due prior to the workshop. Hotel accommodation is not included in the fee.