As businesses are continuously adjusting to the emerging “new normal” of operating during the pandemic, people are more central and critical than ever before. Organizations and their people are looking for support and leadership during this time of crisis. The more virtual the workforce, the more people want leadership, especially in response to unprecedented events.
As HR/HC leaders confront current events and challenges, they’re left helping their organizations to find answers to questions such as:
- What was your first focus and why?
- What is your role on the crisis management team (CMT)?
- How do leaders in the organization best lead during the crisis?
- How do we support and engage a virtual workforce?
- How do we manage communications?
- How do we ensure “enough” focus on business goals?