Micro Strategies’ custom configuration of the Alfresco connector for Salesforce integrates Salesforce with Alfresco to improve information access, flow, and governance. Configured to meet the needs of your business, the solution makes information visible across the enterprise directly within the Salesforce interface.
Why choose Micro Strategies to integrate Alfresco with Salesforce?
- We know Alfresco.
- We have over 17 years of experience with Alfresco implementations and projects and we continue to work with those clients to find additional ways to extend the value of their investment in Alfresco
- We know Salesforce.
- We like to call ourselves the “Salesforce content management guys.” (We really do!) But seriously, we’re a certified Salesforce systems integration partner who specializes in integrating Salesforce with ECM/content services platforms like Alfresco.
On to the serious stuff though—the business reasons and benefits of choosing Micro Strategies to integrate Alfresco with Salesforce. We combine our unique expertise in business process management and content services platforms to custom configure the connector between Salesforce and Alfresco in a way that meets your unique needs. That means that you can:
- Automatically build Salesforce folders within Alfresco
- Pass metadata from Salesforce to Alfresco thereby minimizing the need to enter metadata in Salesforce
- Sync Salesforce object access with corresponding folder access in Alfresco
- Configure the connector for customized actions or workflows based on your business processes