Maintaining a strong security posture is overwhelming for even the largest organizations. All the tasks required to do this can be daunting. You may not have the internal resources required to carry out these tasks, leaving your business, customers and partners exposed to increasingly sophisticated cyber threats.
Ensure Availability and Performance of Critical Business Applications
Micro Strategies’ managed security services provides security, reliability and performance by proactively maintaining infrastructure and application patches and monitoring key security patterns and data based on our experience designing and supporting environments like yours. Our team of IT experts delivers the highest levels of service, supplementing your organization’s internal IT skills and resources, so you can keep up with the increasingly complex IT needs of your business.
Regularly scheduled patching of Linux, AIX, Windows, network devices, and third-party applications
Advance monitoring of behavior patterns, network and log data for potential security events
Identification of valid threats from reported events and forensic analysis to provide full scope of exposure
Impacted systems are addressed to limit damage and prevent future events
Proactive determination of security vulnerabilities
- Focus – Micro Strategies’ staff focuses on managing your critical business applications, allowing your staff to focus on more strategic objectives and your company to focus on its core business
- Lower cost of ownership – Leverage our staff’s expertise while only paying a recurring flat fee instead of paying for full-time support staff
- Scalability – Resources can be brought on as needed, without the need to go through the hiring process
- Reduce Risk – Draw on our industry knowledge in compliance, regulatory, threat intelligence and advanced security exposures to help manage your organization’s risk
- Access to IT Professionals – Access to expert security resources who can provide guidance and analysis to improve your security posture